Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar>>Recorded on Thursday April 4, 2013
Don’t leave yourself and your facility vulnerable to an OSHA inspection or violation of federal regulations.Being an automotive services manager requires doing things you might not even know you're responsible for, like:
- Ensuring your employees can locate an mSDS for each chemical at your facility.
- Making sure all employees who wear a respirator complete annual training, including fit testing – and that you keep records of this.
- Investigating accidents immediately.
- Could stand to lower the number of safety incidents at their facility
- Wants to help protect their facility from OSHA violations
- Wants to increase employee morale and decrease turnover
- Needs to decrease insurance rates or at least try to keep them from increasing
- E&S Products Team KPA The Environment & Safety Products Team for this webinar is comprised Peter Zaidel, Laura Payette, and Trevor Stage. Peter manages KPA’s E&S compliance offerings. He monitors OSHA changes and heads up KPA’s learning management and content development. Peter holds a B.S in Environmental Resource Management and Environmental Engineering from Penn State University. Laura develops content and communication for KPA’s Environment & Safety product line, including online training. Laura holds an M.Ed. in Adult Education and Training from Colorado State University. Trevor is the Channel Partner Manager and works with all KPA partners to develop strategic relationships and enhance compliance throughout the industry.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar.