Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar and download the slides>>Recorded on Thursday November 8, 2012
Getting the best work from Veterans, Baby Boomer, Generation X, and Generation Y (Millennials)A one size fits all management approach will not allow you to hire and retain the very best employees at your dealership. The four generations each have different communication systems and unique motivators and ambitions. Understanding how to help everyone get along and work productively together is critical to your success as a manager. Learning how to leverage each generation’s unique talents and perspective will allow you to take full advantage of your most important assets, your employees.
In this webinar you will learn how to make your dealership a great place to work for every generation.
- Identify the generations in your dealership and their unique needs
- Capitalize on the differing motivators for each generation
- Identify and remove communication barriers
- Facilitate respect and trust to ensure all generations feel valued and remain engaged
- Kathryn Carlson Vice President, HR Management Products, KPA Kathryn is the Vice President for KPA's HR Management products. Kathryn has over 25 years of human resources management experience and is a certified HR professional. For the past 13 years Kathryn has focused on developing HR software and programs to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and ensure compliance for companies ranging from small businesses to international.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar and download the slides.