Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar and download the slides>>Recorded on Thursday July 18, 2013
The do’s and don’ts of creating effective handbooks.Employee handbooks are an essential tool to communicate and implement policies for your business. Done correctly a handbook establishes consistent practices, provides the guidance employees need to do their job more effectively and offers the employer an excellent defense against labor and employment litigation. In this webinar you will learn:
- Why every company should have an employee handbook
- Key elements of the employee handbook
- How to set the tone of the handbook to match your company culture
- Necessary disclaimers to include in the handbook
- How to save time and money by creating a draft handbook prior to legal review
- The importance of legal review of your handbook
- Best practices for communication and distribution
- Kathryn Carlson Vice President, HR Management Products, KPA Kathryn Carlson is the Vice President for KPA's HR Management products. Kathryn has over 25 years of human resources management experience and is a certified HR professional. For the past 13 years Kathryn has focused on developing HR software and programs to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and ensure compliance for companies ranging from small businesses to international corporations.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar and download the slides.