Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar>>Recorded on Thursday May 16, 2013
Are you ready for the Obamacare changes that are coming in 2014?The Affordable Care Act (ACA), which was signed into law in March 2010, put in place comprehensive health coverage reforms with effective dates spread out over a period of four years and beyond. Some of ACA’s reforms are already in effect for employers and their group health plans. Many of ACA’s key reforms will become effective in 2014. To prepare for this next phase of ACA reforms, employers should review upcoming requirements and make sure they have a compliance strategy in place. Among the topics we'll discuss are:
- With 41 taxes within healthcare—what affects you?
- What is the employer shared responsibility?
- What are the primary timelines and deadlines you should be aware of?
- Compliance—what do you need to know?
- Strategic business plan on healthcare reform
- Kristin Kahle Senior Vice President and Compliance Officer, Benefits Exchange Alliance In 1990, Kristin began her insurance career as a sales management team member with John Hancock Insurance Company in Boston. Since then, she has served in a variety of capacities for companies including Leavitt Group (National Restaurant Division, vice president) Plenary Insurance Services (vice president), Intercare Insurance Services (vice president), SFG Benefits Insurance Services (vice president of marketing and operations) which was sold to Intercare, and Lincoln Life Insurance Company (employee benefit and client services manager). She also successfully established and managed Glass House Benefits Administrators, building the business to more than 340 companies in nine states from 2001 to 2006. Kristin is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from Argosy University (degree to be confirmed in 2013). In addition, she holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Accounting from Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, MA.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar.