Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar>>Recorded on Tuesday January 28, 2014
Straight From the Automotive Lift InstituteDue to technical difficulties, this webinar was rescheduled. Now you have a second chance to attend! In this webinar, Bob O’Gorman, President of the Automotive Lift Institute, and Eric Schmitz, Vice President of KPA’s Environment & Safety Products, will discuss:
- Increased OSHA lift enforcement and emphasis
- The importance of using a qualified lift inspector
- Lift issues KPA commonly finds while assisting with safety inspections
- How the new Automotive Lift Institute online training can help your employees
- Bob O’Gorman President , Automotive Lift Institute Bob is the President and CEO of the Automotive Lift Institute, Inc., Cortland, NY. The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) is a trade association serving Industry as both an ANSI accredited standards developer and product certification organization (automotive lifts).
- Eric Schmitz Vice President, Product and Business Development, KPA Eric is a registered environmental assessor and is the Vice President of Product and Business Development at KPA. Prior to joining KPA, Eric worked as a field chemist and project manager for a hazardous waste disposal contractor across the US. Eric earned his B.S. in Environmental Toxicology from the University of California at Davis.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar.