Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar.
Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar>>Recorded on Tuesday January 28, 2014
Straight From the Automotive Lift InstituteDue to technical difficulties, this webinar was rescheduled. Now you have a second chance to attend! In this webinar, Bob O’Gorman, President of the Automotive Lift Institute, and Eric Schmitz, Vice President of KPA’s Environment & Safety Products, will discuss:
- Increased OSHA lift enforcement and emphasis
- The importance of using a qualified lift inspector
- Lift issues KPA commonly finds while assisting with safety inspections
- How the new Automotive Lift Institute online training can help your employees
- Bob O’Gorman President , Automotive Lift Institute Bob is the President and CEO of the Automotive Lift Institute, Inc., Cortland, NY. The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) is a trade association serving Industry as both an ANSI accredited standards developer and product certification organization (automotive lifts).
- Eric Schmitz Vice President, Product and Business Development, KPA Eric is a registered environmental assessor and is the Vice President of Product and Business Development at KPA. Prior to joining KPA, Eric worked as a field chemist and project manager for a hazardous waste disposal contractor across the US. Eric earned his B.S. in Environmental Toxicology from the University of California at Davis.