Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar and download the slides>>Recorded on Wednesday May 7, 2014
Learn to attract your audience with strong content creation.
Everyone is looking for the proverbial secret formula to viral content creation. Considering that none has been found, we will be breaking down best practices for social media content creation to the molecular level. So let’s kick the “secret formula” to the curb and say hello to seducing your audience!
Get ready to GEEK OUT WITH YOUR BEAK OUT! As we explore the following:
- Psych-Babble It
- The Brain- what parts of the brain are triggered to engage with certain content
- The Laws of Human Behavior on Social Media
- Social Media a new aged addiction
- Insider Secrets to making BOMB content
- Be where your audience is
- Talk with NOT TO your audience
- When to post so that you are not wasting time and money
Remember to get on twitter @Arlene_Pena and @DigiGo with any questions throughout the webinar for live answers.Presented by:
- Arlene Peña Internet Marketing Consultant, DigiGo Arlene Peña creates, develops, and executes Social Media Strategies for current and prospective clients from its inception to analyzing the success rate. Her Preliminary Process has helped prospective clients obtain a knowledgeable baseline on the activity of their social media presence and has provided detailed steps on improving their future presence on multiple platforms. Her six phase tactical plan has been a customizable living strategy that gives a voice to your brand and grows with your ever changing buyers’ market. Arlene has taken it a step further and ensured that her clients are steps ahead of the curve by providing them with a Competitive Market Analysis of their Social Media Brands. With a combined experience of over a decade in retail, graphic design, and developing the marketing strategies for all types of businesses on all types of medians: from the Automotive Industry to the Non-Profits; Arlene has developed a unique set of skills. For two years Arlene had successfully acted as the Social Media Director for a traditional Advertising Firm in Washington, DC. Arlene’s passion for the current cultural shift in buying trends on Social Media has guaranteed the success of an array of businesses both big and small.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar and download the slides.