Please fill out the form to the right to view this recorded webinar and download the slides>>Recorded on Thursday June 27, 2013
Managing cost and people for lower risk and lower premiums.Workers compensation insurance premiums are a significant expense. Lost time and productivity due to accidents and injuries directly impact your bottom line. In this webinar learn how to reduce your “Experience Modifiers” through effective loss control and safety programs for lower premiums and practical guidance on managing “light duty” and “return to work programs”.
- Work comp regulatory overview and where to go for state specific information
- How to implement loss control and safety programs that will improve your “experience modifier
- When is “Light duty” appropriate or required and how to get workers back to work quickly
- What you need to know about the intersection of workers’ comp and HIPAA
- When can you terminate an employee who is out on leave
- How to stay compliant with the ADA and FMLA when dealing with workers’ comp leaves
- Kathryn Carlson Vice President, HR Management Products, KPA Kathryn Carlson is the Vice President, HR Management Products for KPA, LLC. KPA provides loss control, risk management, information security and HR management software and professional services for over 5,100 dealerships, collision centers and service companies. Kathryn has over 27 years of Human Resource Management, HRIS product management, and product marketing experience and is a certified HR professional (SPHR). Kathryn’s focus at KPA is developing and managing HR software and HR compliance programs that improve efficiency, reduce risk, and ensure compliance for companies ranging from small businesses to international corporations.
- Peter Zaidel Environment & Safety Product Director, KPA Peter Zaidel manages KPA’s E&S compliance offerings. He monitors OSHA changes and heads up KPA’s learning management and content development. Peter holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Resource Management and Environmental Engineering from Penn State University.
Please fill out the form below to view this recorded webinar and download the slides.